- provide a service organization exclusively for charitable or educational purpose;
- promote communication and provide accurate information among parents, teachers, principal and pastor;
- provide service to the school, principal and pastor
- promote goodwill and cooperation among parents, faculty and administration;
- coordinate parental support to the school through assistance activities, social functions and fundraisers;
- organization political action of the parents as advocates regarding local, state and federal legislation that affects Catholic schools as well as the lives of the students and parents
To put it simply, we are a hard working group of parents and faculty dedicated to making Saint Joseph Catholic School the best that it can be!
We encourage your participation - in whatever way you can! Our meetings are open to all parents and faculty and are held at 2 p.m. the second Tuesday of the month in the Teachers' Lounge. Please see schedule of meetings below.
Minutes from each of our monthly meetings are posted here. Please take a few minutes each month to stay in touch with our activities.
We hope that every family has a wonderful year here at Saint Joseph Catholic School. Know that we will do our best to help make that happen!
Katie Dutton, PTO President; Jennifer Wade, Vice President/Volunteer Coordinator; Kate Orr, Treasurer; Char Selken, Secretary.
- September 13 - 2pm
- October 11 - 2pm
- November 8 - 2pm
- December 13 - 2pm
- January 10 - 2pm
- February 14 - 2pm
- March 7 - 2pm
- April 11 - 2pm
- May 9 - 2pm